Objectives of this Mission:
- Provide technical assistance to strengthen mine action coordination.
- Consult with relevant partners on the overall progress of the programme in general and strategic direction for future engagement.
- Support resource mobilization for scaling up mine action in Ethiopia.
- Advocate for participation, leadership and representation of national and local partners in mine action decision-making.
- Learn staff views on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and communicate the work of the Secretary-General’s Task Force on Addressing Racism and Promoting Dignity for All in the UN.
Duration: Second half of 2021
Location: Support was provided remotely. Pending Visa issuance.