GP20 PLAN OF ACTION
A multi-stakeholder Plan of Action (in Fr) was launched on 17 April 2018 on the 20th anniversary of the Guiding Principles (GP20). Driven by the mandate of the UN Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights of IDPs, UNHCR and OCHA, the Plan of Action was developed in consultation with various UN entities, international NGOs, NGO consortia, academia, Member States, the International Committee of the Red Cross, and other internal displacement experts. The goal of the Plan of Action is to reduce and resolve internal displacement through prevention, protection and solutions for IDPs consistent with the Guiding Principles. The objectives centre around four priority issues: IDP participation; national law and policy on internal displacement; data and analysis on internal displacement; and addressing protracted displacement and securing durable solutions.
- Training manual for CSO on the Kampala Convention
also in Fr
- Guidance Words Into Action – Disaster Displacement
- Report – Towards Sustainable Urban Development in Somalia and IDP Durable Solutions at Scale
- Report – Displaced Populations and Urban Poor no Longer Left Behind, Somalia
- Report – Tearing Down the Walls – confronting the barriers to internally displaced women and girls’ participation in humanitarian settings